Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Proudly Providing Car Insurance Throughout Ohio
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. The State of Ohio only requires that you carry liability coverage with minimum limits of $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident for bodily injury, and $25,000 for property damage. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car are responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, the State of Ohio requires that you have at least liability coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Compass Insurance & Financial Group, your SIAA Independent Agent, is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What do you have to lose (property, savings, future wages, etc.) if a court of law orders you to pay for injuries or property damage to another party that you don't have the money for?
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Why Choose Compass Risk Navigators?
Our clients are not just a number in a phone queue. We drive on the same streets that you do.
If you ever have a problem with an auto claim, a bill or just need some advice, you will know the people that service your account on a first name basis.
You can call us at 419-207-1111, email, text us, or even come in and sit across the desk from us and have a face-to-face conversation.
Our insurance professionals are dedicated agents with many years of experience helping people just like you. Unlike the constant turnover that occurs in huge call centers, we'll be around when you need us. What's more, we're not a one-size-fits-all solution.
We represent you, the client, to dozens of auto insurance companies, not the other way around. In doing so, we will always be able to find you the right coverage at a competitive price - both now and in the future.
Give us a call at (419)207-1111!
We're your #1 source for car insurance in Apple Creek, Ashland, Bellville, Burbank, Butler, Congress, Crestline, Creston, Dalton, Doylestown, Fitchville, Glenmont, Greenwich, Hayesville, Homerville, Jeromesville, Lakeville, Lexington, Lodi, Loudonville, Lucas, Mansfield, Marshallville, Millersburg, Nankin, New London, Nova, Olivesburg, Orrville, Perrysville, Plymouth, Polk, Rittman, Savannah, Shelby, Shreve, Smithville, Spencer, Sullivan, Wellington, West Salem, Wooster and all of Ohio.
Looking for other lines of insurance as well?
Package your auto insurance with a motor club, homeowner, condominium, renters, flood, umbrella, motorcycle, motorhome, boat, farm, business or life insurance policy.